- About Me
- Disclaimer & Disclosure
- My Favorite Genetic Genealogy Resources
- Admixture Centrifuge Blogs
- A00 Cameroon Research Project and Perry's Y-DNA Story
- FEATURE 1 Native American Is Just Not That Into You
- FEATURE 2 Ethnicity Chromosome Mapping
- FEATURE 3 Interpreting Your Ethnicity Admixture Estimates (Amerindian)
- AMERINDIAN SIDEBAR: SouthEast Asian in Afro-Diaspo...
- What's good for the goose is ...
I'm a genetic genealogist, DNA admixture consultant, and researcher. My interests include cultural anthropology, genetic genealogy, genomics, and law. My particular focus is biogeographical analysis interpretations, genomics, population genetics, and making it all understandable to the layperson. My personal goals include combining the genealogical paper trail, anecdotal history and DNA evidence to tell a more succinct story about my genetic ancestral roots. I'm open to exploring ALL of my genetic inheritance, regardless of ethnicity, race, nationality or biogeographical locations. My professional background is in journalism, a career that taken me to MTV Networks; The New York Post; Giant magazine; New York City Fashion Week; Black Enterprise magazine; Star magazine; The Roland Show; The Wall Street Transcript; Krebs Media Corporation; City News Publishing; Kensington Publishing Co.; The Bond Buyer daily newspaper and Junko Yoshioka fashion. I was also Chief Operations Officer and General Manager for VIP Concierge Inc. My experiences have allowed me to cross paths with many people, places, things - with plenty of A-list events for good measure. I have a B.A. in both Journalism and African-American Studies from Rutgers University.
You may contact me at: KingGenomebyTLDixon@gmail.com.