And then here are the ones showing either the elderly or enslaved ...
- About Me
- TL Dixon’s Family History & Genetic Genealogy Book Project
- King Genome Most Popular Blog Posts
- Awards, Accolades, Acknowledgements
- KG Live
- My Favorite Genetic Genealogy Resources
- Admixture Centrifuge Blogs
- Etiquette Guide for Genetic Genealogy Forums Onlin...
- Guide to Building Your Family's Haplotree
- The Cooking Gene by Michael Twitty
- A00 Cameroon Research Project and Perry's Y-DNA Story
What's good for the goose is ...
WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE is apparently good for the elderly and slaves. At least that's what I discovered when looking through the 1860 US census for New Jersey (Hunterdon Co.) with its hand symbols. Take a look and tell me if you see what I mean by the "goose" ... Or are my eyes tricking me?