TL Dixon’s Family History & Genetic Genealogy Book Project, Phase 1
As of January 1, 2018, I’m officially embarking on the biggest project of my life — writing a book about my genetic ancestry. As a genetic genealogist, blogger and family historian, my objective is to create a legacy for future generations to enjoy and a genealogical repository for the public to study. Heretofore I’ve been gathering evidence on my ancestors, but now I need YOUR HELP with PHASE 1 of my project: Deep Research and Information Gathering. Please consider assisting me in one or more ways as follows:
(1) PHOTOGRAPHS: I need photographs of our ancestors starting with my grandparent’s generation. Photographs do NOT have to be original but must be high-quality image/copy. NOTE: Photos will NOT be shared on social media or online. Credit will be given to photograph owners.
(2) STORIES: I need oral stories, traditions and histories of our ancestors. This can be achieved through personal interviews or your written submissions.
(3) RECORDS: I need family (baptismal, bible) and civil records (manumission, property; marriage/death certificates), war files, newspaper clippings, etc, pertaining to our ancestors. Photocopies are fine.
(4) NAMES: I’m seeking to build the most accurate family tree possible so I need names of our deceased ancestors, such as my grandparent’s siblings etc. Living persons will only be listed by numbers or other non-identifying information unless expressed permission is granted by that living person to list his/her name(s).
(5) DNA TESTING: The more family members test the more we learn about our genetic roots and begin to find those missing links to our past. Due to budget constraints I can only test certain relatives for FREE. If interested please send me an inquiry to see if you qualify.
Please send all submissions and inquiries to TLDixon65@yahoo.com or KingGenomebyTLDixon@gmail.com ... Thanks for your help.
NOTE: If you wish to financially support my genetic genealogy and research project, please consider
donating by using PayPal. ... If you also have a Paypal account, once you sign in just use the following e-mail address TLDixon65@yahoo.com to make your donation. If you don't have a FREE Paypal account, please sign up here or contact me for alternative method. Thanks so much for your support.
Post a Comment