- About Me
- Disclaimer & Disclosure
- My Favorite Genetic Genealogy Resources
- Admixture Centrifuge Blogs
- A00 Cameroon Research Project and Perry's Y-DNA Story
- FEATURE 1 Native American Is Just Not That Into You
- FEATURE 2 Ethnicity Chromosome Mapping
- FEATURE 3 Interpreting Your Ethnicity Admixture Estimates (Amerindian)
- AMERINDIAN SIDEBAR: SouthEast Asian in Afro-Diaspo...
- What's good for the goose is ...
Sunday, September 6, 2015
I, TL Dixon set up this GoFundMe page in good faith to honor the memory of my 17-year-old first cousin, KYLE WINKEY, as well as to cherish his legacy, to remember the loving spirit that he was, and to help take care of us his younger brother, who will be starting this school year without his only sibling and best friend. On August 30, 2015 in Plainfield, NJ, Kyle was tragically taken away from us on the birthday of his father, who predeceased him in 2004. I must add that Kyle truly enjoyed learning about our ancestral heritage through my genetic genealogy talks with him. Although we have lost a loved one, we know we’ve gained a heavenly angel whose duty is now to guard over us. Our family is truly grateful for the overwhelming outpouring of love, kindness and support we have received thus far. The idea that so many of you want to keep Kyle's legacy alive touches our hearts and souls. In lieu of flowers, please consider helping us lay Kyle to rest and to help his mother with costs of sending his young brother to school this term. Kyle would love you all for it. You can make donations to the Kyle Winkey Memorial Fund OR through your own Paypal Account (please see "My Paypal" tab at the top of this blog page).